The last decade has seen an explosive growth in online casino gaming. A large part of the popularity of the new wave of online gaming options can be explained by offering the convenience and ease of access to new technology. Unlike having to get yourself physically to a brick-and-mortar casino (a literal impossibility in many jurisdictions), players are free to access the full range of traditional table games from the comfort of wherever they located.
Along with modern online casino software, the emergence of a new generation online payment methods have a crucial role in making online casinos an option for all played. It’s simply never been easier to cash in or out of an account transfer from virtually anywhere on earth, a situation that would have been literally unthinkable even fifteen years ago.
Here at METAP, we have put together a comprehensive set of articles on the most popular online casino payment methods out there and this time we are dealing with the popular online e-wallet provider Neteller. Neteller is a favorite of many online gamblers because of their active acceptance of the casino and sportsbook business.
Let’s start with some background on the company itself.
some background on Neteller
Neteller is one of the most prominent e-money and e-wallet providers specifically catering to the needs of the online casinos all over the world. The company is part of the broader Paysafe Group and was originally founded in Canada in 1999. A move to the Isle of Man followed in 2004.
Neteller quickly made a name for itself as a leading payment facilitator in online gambling industry and it was soon responsible for processing payments for more than three quarters of the emerging online gambling industry. A large part of Netellers initial user base consisted of the American gamblers prior to their final exit from the market.
The company has since expanded their global operations and the acquisition of rival familiar with their parent indicates that they will continue to be at the forefront of consolidation in the online payments industry
finding online casinos that accept Neteller
finding an online casino that accepts Neteller is a relatively simple affair. The vast majority of online casinos, especially in Europe, will gladly accept Neteller accounts. A quick look around giants of the online casino industry, such as Bet365, Ladbrokes and William Hill should be enough to show how widely agreed to pay to its platform.
Neteller currently supports the creation of accounts in 26 major currencies and offers more than 40 ways to effectively transfer money in and out of your Neteller account. That combination of flexibility and ease of use makes it a natural fit for many online gamblers
as with other generally accepted payment methods such as PayPal, the mere acceptance of Neteller in an online casino does not guarantee an excellent service in itself. You must be careful to fully vet every Neteller casinos you should consider opening an account before proceeding. Be sure to check the casino online reputation, their terms and conditions carefully, and make sure that adequate online support options are available.
advantages of online casinos that accept Neteller
As a quick and easy online e-wallet, Neteller brings a number of advantages. Let us step by step through the most important are:
- Information Privacy: Using your Neteller account and put a layer of privacy between your personal financial data and the casino providers you use. You are free to charge your account via credit or debit card without exposing this information directly to external providers
- Security :. As one of the largest online payment providers, Neteller is a natural target for crackers and hackers worldwide and best-in-breed security procedures created as a result. With a Neteller account, you can rest assured that your funds are protected by some of the most secure systems in the company. Neteller is also regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom, which are adjusted ensures the highest standards of honesty
- Tie-ins with the major credit card providers :. Neteller has made strong partnerships with credit card brands including MasterCard to launch cards, such as the Net + card that is specifically focused on the online gambling market. Users of the card advantage of advanced security features such as virtual card numbers.
signing a Neteller account and adding funds
signing up a Neteller account is a simple and transparent process that can take as little as a few minutes.
First, you need a primary email address or Facebook account to use when choosing your main login method. From there, you will be prompted to complete your personal details and select your primary account currency. At this time your account is registered, but not verified meaning that the amount of the functionality will be limited available to you.
The next step is the control that can be achieved by uploading a copy of your driver’s license or password to your account. Verification will usually take at least twenty-four hours there and once it is completed, you are free to add funds to your account. You’ve got a wide range of choices for adding money to your account and can choose from popular methods such as local bank transfer, credit card transfer, and even prepaid voucher services such as Ukash.
Once you’ve added funds to your Neteller account, they get in your actual online casino account could not be easier. It’s usually just a matter of choosing Neteller as your funding through backend of the casinos and enter your Account ID and Secure ID and. Once you enter the amount you want to have selected deposit, you should receive a confirmation within a few minutes and the money will immediately be available in your online casino account.
Withdraw money to your Neteller account and rates
Getting money from your online casino account back to Neteller is also simple. Just select withdrawal from your chosen casino cashier interface, choose Neteller as your withdrawal method and enter your details as described above. Again, you can expect that the transfer of funds to his almost immediately.
As with any form of payment, there inevitably will cost associated with the use of Neteller. The first thing to check is whether withdrawal fees applied by your online casino of choice. When it comes to Neteller itself, you can expect to pay an additional 2.95% of all transactions involving currency conversion. If you do not take into account a normal balance of Neteller, you may also be liable for an additional administrative fee.
The final fees are related point aware of is that the different methods to withdraw from a Neteller account to another option, each pulling further charges. As an example, bank transfers or check transfers will generally attract a fee of € 7.50, while the withdrawal of a Net + MasterCard card will either be free or carry a maximum of € 4. Be sure to investigate the full range of transfer options to get the most bang for your buck.
Online Casino Payment Alternatives to Neteller
having a Neteller account is an excellent option as part of your overall casino to have funding strategy, but there are many other providers can also add into the mix. Here is a brief overview of the most common alternatives:
- Credit cards: Credit cards, such as MasterCard and Visa are incredibly popular choices for online casino funding for very good reason – it’s hard to beat their combination of flexibility, comfort and safety. They also bring the added benefit of offering incredibly attractive bonus offers and rewards programs for ongoing use.
- PayPal Neteller is far from the only e-wallet option that has been widely adopted by most online casinos, the other big beast in this area is famous PayPal. These online payments giant is popular in casinos and online trading arena and provides an incredibly fast transactions and top-notch security.
- Bank transfer Despite the huge increase in alternative payment platforms over the years, is a good old-fashioned transfer still accepted by virtually all online casinos. It’s a little more awkward than the option discussed above, but still if it is a very good alternative to larger amounts.
- Bitcoin: The Rise of Bitcoin in the past five years has shaken the world’s financial sector and the many casinos are quick to jump on the bandwagon ranked. With the aid of the digital currency is not without risk, but the combination of anonymity and relative low cost makes it an interesting option for many players.
We hope that the above information is encouraged to explore using Neteller as a financing option for your online casino accounts. Finding an online casino that accepts Neteller has never been easier and the range of possibilities we recommend on this site you get off to a good start in that respect.
Check out our list of online casinos that accept Neteller